An accurate, powerful and efficient way to target audiences within a household or business location.
Target up to 1 Million Home & Business Addresses with Hyper Local Targeting
- Precision targeting is based off data from property taxes and public land surveying data to boost the precision of addresses being targeted.
- Advanced IP-based solution.
- Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geofencing campaigns to track traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- We can report and break down campaign performance by zip code + 4.
- We can target user devices for all individuals at a specific address on multiple devices by utilizing our cross-device graph which enables targeting of devices for up to 30 days after they have left address.
Here’s How Addressable Geofencing Works…
The ability to leverage addressable geofencing gives businesses the chance to get even more accurate with their ad spend. At Raincross we utilize our programmatic platform, so lists of addresses are easily uploaded, matched and then scrubbed of any personal information so that there is no risk of privacy issues:
- We can utilize your businesses list of addresses or the Raincross team can pull a list of addresses for your targeting needs based on user demographics.
- Physical street addresses are uploaded into our platform.
- We then match addresses to collect the exact physical location, size and shape of the individually matched addresses.
- Once complete we then match the address to collect and target users specific the exact address location.
- Audiences at each address are updated daily.
Here’s a few articles we think you’d enjoy.
MarketingNovember 6, 2023
Geofencing, MarketingNovember 2, 2023
Unlocking the Power of Data for Geofencing Campaigns
Artificial Inteligence (AI), Search Engine OptimizationAugust 11, 2023
The Future of Search: Generative AI
Press ReleaseJuly 7, 2023
Raincross Expands Reach and Geofencing Offerings with Adaxan Acquisition
Artificial Inteligence (AI), Geofencing, MarketingFebruary 28, 2023
The History, Evolution & Future of Programmatic Advertising
Artificial Inteligence (AI), Pay-Per-ClickFebruary 5, 2023
ChatGPT & Paid Search: A Comprehensive Guide
Artificial Inteligence (AI), Search Engine OptimizationJanuary 19, 2023
What Impact Will ChatGPT Have on SEO?
Marketing, Mobile, Search Engine Optimization, Voice Search, Web DesignJanuary 4, 2023
Trends in SEO For 2023
Content Marketing, Search Engine OptimizationDecember 29, 2022
Google’s E-A-T Gets an Extra E for Experience
Content Marketing, Infographic, Search Engine Optimization, Voice SearchAugust 19, 2022
Google’s Helpful Content Algorithm Update