An accurate, powerful and efficient way to target audiences within a household or business location.
Target up to 1 Million Home & Business Addresses with Hyper Local Targeting
- Precision targeting is based off data from property taxes and public land surveying data to boost the precision of addresses being targeted.
- Advanced IP-based solution.
- Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geofencing campaigns to track traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- We can report and break down campaign performance by zip code + 4.
- We can target user devices for all individuals at a specific address on multiple devices by utilizing our cross-device graph which enables targeting of devices for up to 30 days after they have left address.
Here’s How Addressable Geofencing Works…
The ability to leverage addressable geofencing gives businesses the chance to get even more accurate with their ad spend. At Raincross we utilize our programmatic platform, so lists of addresses are easily uploaded, matched and then scrubbed of any personal information so that there is no risk of privacy issues:
- We can utilize your businesses list of addresses or the Raincross team can pull a list of addresses for your targeting needs based on user demographics.
- Physical street addresses are uploaded into our platform.
- We then match addresses to collect the exact physical location, size and shape of the individually matched addresses.
- Once complete we then match the address to collect and target users specific the exact address location.
- Audiences at each address are updated daily.
Here’s a few articles we think you’d enjoy.
Search Engine Optimization, Voice SearchNovember 20, 2019
HostingNovember 8, 2019
Managed Website Hosting vs. Shared Website Hosting
Geofencing, Marketing, Pay-Per-ClickOctober 28, 2019
How Does Geofencing Work and Why Should You Care?
Announcements, Pay-Per-Click, Search Engine OptimizationOctober 17, 2019
Marketing Agency Raincross Named Top SEO & PPC Firm in the Real Estate Industry by Clutch
Search Engine OptimizationSeptember 11, 2019
How to Rank For Google’s Featured Snippets
Branding, Marketing, Mobile, Pay-Per-ClickAugust 3, 2019
What Is Geofencing?
Announcements, Search Engine OptimizationJune 18, 2019
Raincross Ranked As One of The Top 20 Enterprise SEO Agencies
BrandingMay 22, 2019
What Is A Raincross?
Analytics, Branding, MarketingMay 16, 2019
The Marketing Budget Formula
Pay-Per-ClickMay 8, 2019
A Beginner’s Guide to Understanding How Pay Per Click Works