An accurate, powerful and efficient way to target audiences within a household or business location.
Target up to 1 Million Home & Business Addresses with Hyper Local Targeting
- Precision targeting is based off data from property taxes and public land surveying data to boost the precision of addresses being targeted.
- Advanced IP-based solution.
- Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geofencing campaigns to track traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- We can report and break down campaign performance by zip code + 4.
- We can target user devices for all individuals at a specific address on multiple devices by utilizing our cross-device graph which enables targeting of devices for up to 30 days after they have left address.
Here’s How Addressable Geofencing Works…
The ability to leverage addressable geofencing gives businesses the chance to get even more accurate with their ad spend. At Raincross we utilize our programmatic platform, so lists of addresses are easily uploaded, matched and then scrubbed of any personal information so that there is no risk of privacy issues:
- We can utilize your businesses list of addresses or the Raincross team can pull a list of addresses for your targeting needs based on user demographics.
- Physical street addresses are uploaded into our platform.
- We then match addresses to collect the exact physical location, size and shape of the individually matched addresses.
- Once complete we then match the address to collect and target users specific the exact address location.
- Audiences at each address are updated daily.
Here’s a few articles we think you’d enjoy.
Content Marketing, Search Engine OptimizationJune 9, 2020
Social MarketingMay 12, 2020
What Are The Best Days & Times To Post on Social Media? (Updated 2020)
Pay-Per-Click, Search Engine Optimization, Social MarketingApril 9, 2020
Adapting Your Digital Marketing Strategy During A Pandemic
Announcements, Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Voice SearchMarch 18, 2020
Updating Your Business in Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
EducationMarch 17, 2020
Resources for Businesses COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Marketing, Search Engine OptimizationMarch 9, 2020
What Is NAP SEO and Why Is It So Important for Ranking My Business?
MarketingJanuary 28, 2020
7 Tips for Local Digital Marketing That Will Revolutionize How You Do Business
Pay-Per-ClickJanuary 7, 2020
PPC Campaign Trends to Watch in 2020
MarketingDecember 19, 2019
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA): Everything you need to Know to be Compliant
Marketing, Search Engine OptimizationDecember 11, 2019
4 Signs You Need SEO Management in 2020