An accurate, powerful and efficient way to target audiences within a household or business location.
Target up to 1 Million Home & Business Addresses with Hyper Local Targeting
- Precision targeting is based off data from property taxes and public land surveying data to boost the precision of addresses being targeted.
- Advanced IP-based solution.
- Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geofencing campaigns to track traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- We can report and break down campaign performance by zip code + 4.
- We can target user devices for all individuals at a specific address on multiple devices by utilizing our cross-device graph which enables targeting of devices for up to 30 days after they have left address.
Here’s How Addressable Geofencing Works…
The ability to leverage addressable geofencing gives businesses the chance to get even more accurate with their ad spend. At Raincross we utilize our programmatic platform, so lists of addresses are easily uploaded, matched and then scrubbed of any personal information so that there is no risk of privacy issues:
- We can utilize your businesses list of addresses or the Raincross team can pull a list of addresses for your targeting needs based on user demographics.
- Physical street addresses are uploaded into our platform.
- We then match addresses to collect the exact physical location, size and shape of the individually matched addresses.
- Once complete we then match the address to collect and target users specific the exact address location.
- Audiences at each address are updated daily.
Here’s a few articles we think you’d enjoy.
Announcements, Search Engine OptimizationJuly 5, 2021
Search Engine OptimizationMay 6, 2021
Re-Opening is Driving New Online Search Opportunities
Search Engine OptimizationApril 30, 2021
Breaking Down Off Page SEO
Coding, Search Engine Optimization, Web DesignApril 14, 2021
Redesigning Your Website For SEO
Marketing, Pay-Per-ClickFebruary 18, 2021
Responsive Ads Are Now The Default Ad Type in Google
Branding, Hosting, Mobile, Search Engine Optimization, Usability, Voice Search, Web DesignJanuary 6, 2021
The Top 6 SEO Trends for 2021
MarketingDecember 8, 2020
The Importance of Digital Presence Growth in 2021
Analytics, Search Engine Optimization, Web DesignNovember 30, 2020
How to Make Sure Your Core Web Vitals are Ready for Google’s Algorithm Update
Search Engine OptimizationNovember 23, 2020
The Top Ways of Optimizing for Google Featured Snippets
Branding, Content Marketing, Infographic, Marketing, Pay-Per-Click, Social MarketingNovember 10, 2020
Understanding Paid, Owned, and Earned Media